Here’s what you need to know about contests on WKRV / WPMB (known from here on
as “the stations”). We want to make sure our contests are fair to everyone, so the following guidelines
apply to all contests played on the stations, unless otherwise specified.
1. All prizes must be claimed in person within 30 business days of winning, or prior to expiration
date, unless otherwise specified.
2. You must present legal identification, and may be asked to sign a release form and the contest
3. Prizes not claimed within the specified time period will be forfeited.
4. All winners must be 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise specified. Prizes tied to an
alcoholic beverage require the winner to be 21 years of age or older.
5. By playing the contests, you have awarded the stations the right to publicize your name, likeness,
voice and details of winning through broadcast, or other means of publicity.
6. All attributable taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner.
7. When you are required to call in to win, you must use the designated telephone number.
8. The person operating the telephone and conducting the contests at the stations has the final
decision as to who is the winning caller.
9. The stations assume no responsibility for any problems with telephone service.
10. Anytime a listener calls the stations’ listener lines, it is likely that voice is being recorded, and the
phone call may be used in any manner.
11. Only one winner OR qualifier to win per household every 30 days, and one winner OR qualifier
to win from that household may win only twice in a 6 month time frame. If you are picking up
prizes for a relative or friend, you will be asked to provide proof that you are allowed to claim that
12. Any prizes awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternative
eligible winner will be named.
13. The stations are not responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen
circumstances. Prizes of comparable value may be substituted if this happens.
14. Employees of the Cromwell Group, or it’s subsidiaries and their families or agencies and
sponsors are not eligible to win contests.
15. General contest rules, and specific rules for other contests are available at our studios during
regular business hours at 232 S. 4th StreetVandalia,IL.
Contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc. All entrants are providing information directly to the Contest Sponsors and agree to release Apple Inc. from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest.