We have a chance for storms today and tonight around the area. We have a 40% chance of storms for this afternoon with a high of 92 today. And, a 60% chance of storms for tonight with a low of 72. The National Weather Service in St. Louis says that scattered numerous thunderstorms will develop this afternoon and continue off and on overnight tonight. The NWS cautions that some of these storms may be strong to severe with large hail and damaging winds the primary threats.