Our Pro Wire Athletes of the Week for the week of May 20th are Curtis Gordon, Trevor Smalls, Devon Little, Dylan Garrett, Blake Barth, Zane Steele and Richie Well.
- Curtis Gordon took 1st place at the Altamont Sectional in Pole Vault and will now be looking for a 2nd straight state title in the event.
- Trevor Smalls took 1st place in the 100m Dash and the Long Jump to advance to state.
- The 4×200 Relay Team of Devon Little, Dylan Garrett, Blake Barth and Trevor Smalls took 1st place to advance to state.
- Devon Little took 2nd place in the 110m hurdles and will advance to state.
- Zane Steele finished second to teammate Curtis Gordon in pole vault and will also advance to the state tournament.
- Richie Well on Thursday threw a 2 hit shutout to defeat Greenville and help the Vandals move to the Regional Championship for the first time in 14 years. Richie was also 4 for 4 at the plate in the game.
Our Athletes of the Week are brought to you by Pro Wire.